[Last Revised: October 4, 2021]
TrafficPoint Ltd (“Company”
we collect share
our users' data as required, among others, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA apply to you – please review our CCPA Privacy Notice
At the outset, we would like to explain the lawful basis on which we process our websites user's data, as required under the GDPR:
- If you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our website or Services.
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
(or as described below).
Data Collected and Purpose of Use
Depending on your interaction with, we may collect two types of data you, as follows:
- Non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered through your use of the Services. To clarify, we are not aware of your identity due to such information (“Non-Personal Data”).
- individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
In addition, if we combine Personal Data with Non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
The table below details the types of data we collect and how we use it:
|What type of data we collect?
||How do we use it?
|In some cases, we may collect technical and aggregated data about you, and may be made available or gathered via the users’ use of the website and it is transmitted from the user’s, including: type of browsers; type of operation system; type of device; time and date you access the website and use the Services; users’ navigation and actions in the website; language preference; country level location. We use this data solely to provide and enhance our Services and to enable operation of the website.
||We use this data solely to provide and enhance our Services and to enable operation of the website.
|If you voluntarily contact us whether through the “Contact Us” page in the website, by sending us an email, using our live chat, or any other request or notification, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
||We will process your contact details and contact history with us to provide you with the support you have requested or response to your inquiry.
|If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any moment through the “unsubscribe” link within the email or by contacting us directly.
|If you voluntarily leave a comment on the website or submit a User Review you will be asked to provide us with your name and email address, or to connect through a social media account (i.e., Facebook, G+ or Instagram). Such social network may provide us with access to certain information about you as stored therein (e.g. full name, e-mail and any other information which you made public). If we will decide to post your comment, it will be posted under the name you have provided or your social media profile. In addition, in the event you click the “notification” sign, we may send you an email notifying you other user have responded to your comment.
Note that, in the event the email you provide is associated with your Gravatar account, we will post your comment under your Gravatar profile picture.
||We will use this information solely for the purpose of submitting your comment, for authentication purposes, or, if applicable in order to send you the follow up comments you have requested or entitlement for a Prize.
Note that, we recommend you do not disclose Personal Data through the content of your comment. This comment shall be publicly posted and we cannot control any third party's use of such information.
|We will collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Note that, while IP address is considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data sets are not considered as Personal Data. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Data, in accordance with applicable laws.
||We use the IP in order to fulfill our legitimate interests to: maintain, protect and manage the website and Services; customize and improve our Service, as well as enhance your experience while you use our Services; in order to perform research, analytic and statistic regarding traffic flow and users’ interaction with our Services; in order to audit our affiliates, calculate payments and detect fraud, as well as detect and resolve security or technical issues in connection with the Services; We also may use IPs for remarketing purposes, as detailed in the “Cookies” section below.
|We may, if applicable, receive certain personal data (e.g., name, phone number, e-mail, address etc.) if you voluntarily provide us with this information if you wish to be provided with a customized offer or you wish us to provide your details to an applicable service provider to contact you.
||We use this information to perform our contract with you and provide you with services you have requested.
|If you voluntarily contact an applicable service provider through the unique telephone numbers displayed on our websites you will be assigned with a unique caller ID.
|If you voluntarily subscribe to receive Push Notification on our behalf, we (directly or by our service providers) will process your IP address and approximate geographical location (country).
|If you wish to be our business partner, and voluntarily contact us through the applicable online form we make available, you will be requested to provide your name, company name, email, phone number and other details provided by you.
||We will use this information in order to contact you and to examine the possibility of future collaboration.
|Survey & Interviews: If you have registered to our survey, you will be initially requested to provide us your name, email, age and details regarding your shopping preferences. If you will participate in our survey relate interviews (by phone, video call or any other method), we might, subject to your consent, record our interview, and you may voluntarily provide us with additional information.
||We will use this information internally, and solely for the purpose of evaluating your applicability to our survey, as well as in order to further develop, improve and enhance our website, Services and the way we offer them. We will also use your contact information in order to schedule the interview and send you the applicable gift card or coupon, etc.
|Request for a Call Back or a Quote: If you voluntarily fill out and submit our online form in request to be contacted by a service provider and receive information or a quote, you will be requested to provide us with you contact details (name. email, phone number, etc.), as well as information regarding your business.
||We will use the information you voluntarily provide to in order to match you with the services provider we believe to be applicable to your needs. We will also share your contact details with such service provider. Note that, once we share you information with such service providers, that information becomes subject to its privacy practices.
How We Collect the Data
We may collect the above detailed data from you, in the following manners:
Cookies, APIs & Similar Tracking Technologies
There are several types of cookies, and among others:
- Essential, Functionality, Operation & Security Cookies.These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around the website, for the website to function properly, and for security purposes (i.e., used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data from unauthorized parties). This category of cookies either cannot be disabled, or if disabled, certain features of the Services may not work.
- Analytic, Measurement & Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how users use our website, in order to improve our Services and the way we offer them, as well assess performance of the Content and campaigns. These cookies enable us, for example, to assess the number of users who have viewed a certain article as well as their country of origin. It enables our websites to remember information that changes the way it behaves or looks, such as your preferred language. Further, it enables to know if such content is popular and to provide content of similar topics for our user. We further use this information to compile reports.
- Preference, Targeting & Advertising Cookies.These cookies are used to advertise across the internet and to display relevant ads tailored to users based on the parts of the website they have (e.g., the cookie will indicate you have visited a certain webpage and will show you ads relating to that webpage)
HSID, SID, SIDCC
|Google (AdWords, DoubleClick)
APISID, SAPISID, SSID, HSID, SID, PREF, IDE, NID, 1P_JAR.
Targeting & Advertising
Measurement & Performance
Targeting & Advertising
Targeting & Advertising
GPS, IDE, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
Performance & Preference
Performance & Preference
Performance & Preference
Performance & Preference
||Security & Functionality
|LiveChat Inc.- Chat Services Provider
||Operation & Functionality
||Operation (GEO Location Services)
||Operation & Functionality
||Targeting & Advertising
||Targeting & Advertising
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may remove our cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. Please see opt-out information under the “User Rights & Control” section below.
Third Party Content
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We will not
share your Personal Data
with third parties, outside as specifically mentioned herein: (i) user’s explicit consent
- we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties upon your explicit consent. Please note that once we share your information with third party, that information becomes subject to the other third party’s privacy practices; (ii) policy enforcement
- we may disclose or share your Personal Data, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) and to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as well as investigations of potential violations thereof, including without limitations, investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, security or technical issues; (iii) third party rights
- we may share your information in order to prevent harm to the rights (including any legal rights), property (including intellectual property) or other or safety of our users or any applicable third party;; (iv) law enforcement
- we may disclose or share your Personal Data, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.); (v) affiliate company and corporate transaction
- we may disclose or share your Personal Data with our parent company, any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control ("Affiliated Companies"
- we may disclose or share online identifiers collected by us (e.g., IP), for the purpose of operating our business and providing the Services, as well as to calculate payments and detect fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Service; (vii) Service Providers - we may disclose Personal Data to our service providers to perform requested services on our behalf. These entities are prohibited from using your Personal Data for any purposes other than providing us with requested services (e.g., email marketing services).
Notwithstanding the above, may share aggregate or Non-Personal Data with our business partners and other third parties in any of the above circumstances, as well as for any business operation and commercial use.
For How Long We Retain the Data We Collect
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We retain the data we have collected for as long as needed to provide the Service, carry out our business purpose and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, in accordance and compliance with applicable laws, or until an individual request us to delete its Personal Data, as detailed below.
Users’ Rights & Controls
Individuals have the right to know what information we hold about them and, in some cases, to have such information communicated to them. Individuals may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process their Personal Data. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, individuals may also be entitled to obtain from us the Personal Data they have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and may have the right to transmit such Personal Data to another party.
The principal rights under applicable data protection law in relation to Personal Data are as follows (depending on your jurisdiction): the right to access any information which is provided to us; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to object to processing; the right to data portability; the right to complain to a supervisory authority (in the event you are EEA resident); and the right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable). For more information, please review our Privacy Rights Policy available at: Privacy Rights Policy
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your Personal Data, depending on your relationship with us. If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please download our applicable form available at: Click Here
and send it to our Data Protection officer at: email@example.com
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain to the supervisor authority (in the event you are EEA resident). We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law. In addition, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to one (1) month (following the receipt of the validation proof we require) in accordance with applicable law. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
You may opt-out of the data collection, sharing process and advertising services related to our website, as follows:
- you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set, by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. In this regard, following are some links which you may find useful: Google Chrome; FireFox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Edge; Opera
- you may opt-out directly from third party retargeting cookies or other ad-technology trackers through self-regulator services like the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) website – NAI consumer opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) website – DAA opt-out page;
- you may contact us (as detailed below), and we will make best efforts to assist you;
Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer.
Security of the Data
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the website or Service and your Personal Data. We employ industry standard procedures and policies and implemented technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access or use of any such information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our website or Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data, and according to applicable law requirements. For more information regarding our security measures, please click here
Children Privacy and Data
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18), Accordingly, we do not use the website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children as defined under applicable law (e.g. thirteen (13) regarding US individuals and sixteen (16) regarding European Economic Area ("EEA"
) individuals). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data through our Services. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the website. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Transfer of Data
Do Not Track Disclosure
The website or our Services does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/
Note to California Residents: Notwithstanding the above, this Policy will be reviewed and updated every 12 months, as required under the CCPA.
Alon Towers 1 - 94 Yigal Alon St. Tel Aviv, IL;
via our Contact Us form located in the footer of each page within our websites; or
send us an email: email@example.com
Company’s Data Protection Officer
Please include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.